Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2013 in Review

Two Thousand Fourteen!!

Um okay, so where did last year go?  Seriously, I was talking to James the other night and realized that it has been ten years since I graduated college.  (And earned that degree I'm using to raise our boys!  Ha... that rant shall remain untyped.)  But on a much more positive note, I would like to think back to last year, and share 13 photos to remind us of the fun we had in 2013!!


Okay 2012 - December 30th
Austin's Birthday Dim Sum:
Chicken Feet Challenge!

January
Couch Potato Miles in his footie jammies

February
Taught my very first Zumba class -
here's my FB status invite:

But that's not really a picture, so here's M&M's birthday

March
Miles and Flat Stanley from Olivia's class


April
Visiting the Magic Kingdom before leaving CA

May
"Hang on, I have an itch..."

June
Visiting with Uncle Dennis, Auntie Jody,
Brayden, and Lucybelle

July
Super fun birthday with my Fasha!

August
Brothers

Bath Time

September
Fall Fun Fest in Lovejoy

October
Robin, my hero

November
 Auntie Bethy & Uncle Clayton visited

And Grandpa, too - of course!

December
Punk baby

Okay, I know I put more than one for a few months, but I had to.  Happy January.  Another post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment