Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

20 Weeks Already?!

A little update with a few pictures...


I am 20 weeks and 4 days!!



"Hello, I'm five months along!"

And as soon James picks up our memory card from his buddy, I will upload the promised pictures of Miles - who will be TWO YEARS OLD this Friday!!  Can you believe it?!  I can't.  It has gone too, too fast.

There are so many things I wish we could get him for his second birthday, but we can only choose a few gifts.  But if I can dream a little, I'd get him everything.  For those of you who have asked, here is Bubs' sizes (2T right now in pants and shirts) & wish list:
  • tricycle
  • wagon (that he can ride in!)
  • awesome shoes (size 8)
  • soccer ball
  • swim trunks and beach toys
  • coloring books and crayons
  • books, books, and more books - this boy LOVES to read - he won't get in his bed without a book.
There are other things, but James and I need to do our shopping, too!  I can't wait for Easter this year, when Miles will actually know what's happening, and not try to throw the eggs like a ball (hopefully!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment