Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Madness!

And I don't mean basketball!

February came and went, and here are the pictures to prove it:

"Dad, are you taking my picture?"


Classic picture:  Caught with the Kleenex
(And I think he's satisfied with the work)

Pensive at the Park

He ust have seen something worth watching

"Mom, what gear am I in?"

"Whatever it is, it'd better be FAST!"

Trimming the hedges ended up
with a cut extension cord!  Whoops!

Dancing with Momma in our Jammies

Making friends at Richie's Real American Diner
(We did end up seeing the Giesers there, too!)

I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

Miles = party animal

At the park again

"Maybe I don't wanna crawl through there, Mom"

Getting ready to slide - I was excited...

"I like my bottle."

Mark, Matthew, and Grandma Carolyn's birthday dinner

"Nona, Tito Mark, are you giving me cake?"

JB & I on our Six Taste Food Tour through
Little Tokyo

Helping Sam refinish Baby V.'s dresser

"Top o' the mornin' to ya!"

"I'm a karate master/ dance fiend!"

"Good morning, Sun!"

"I like it outside."

We are gearing up for Miles' birthday, which is coming soon.  We're celebrating on the 24th, though his birthday isn't until the 29th.  I figured that my spring break is this week, so I can use this time to get the house ready for the party guests!  I can't wait to decorate - I have so many ideas... and NONE of them are from Pinterest!  (I'm excited because that means that I get to be creative, and then post my ideas here... and promoting them on Pinterest myself.  Boom!)

More to come very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment