Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Park Visits and Bike Rides

Our First Visit to the Park
Taking advantage of my last week off from work, and the lovely Southern California weather, I decided to take a walk with Miles on Wednesday this week.  It was gorgeous out, and we had just finished lunch, so I thought it was quite an opportune time to visit the park that is nearby the house.  Shamel Park is just on the other side of De Anza, on Arlington Ave.  It was about an 8 minute walk from our place, and Miles was so excited to see other kids.  I think he misses the hustle and bustle of daycare.  I wanted to take more pictures, but I was able to snap a few.  And I know we'll be back to the park again soon.


"Um it's okay, I guess."

Starting to like it more

Hold on tight, Bubs!

"Eeeee!"

"Yeah!"

On the Swings:

Crawling around

This face.

"Um, I really like the park, Mom."

 And people say you don't see trees
change color in California.

Strolling Along with the Cousins

Thursday was another beautiful day, and we went on a walk in the old MoVal neighborhood with all the cousins and the uncles, too.  Mark, Matthew, Austin, Sophia, and Phillip rode bikes, while I walked Baby in his stroller.  He was so tired, but didn't want to miss one bit of the excitement, so he took it all in with his feet up.








No comments:

Post a Comment