Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's 2012!

I have had so much fun this winter break.  It's a shame it'll all come to an end on Tuesday.    I mean I enjoy work and all, but Miles is truly my JOY.  The end of the week brought two more major celebrations...

December 30
Austin's 16th Birthday
Korean BBQ on Magnolia






New Year's Eve!
I made my first ever
turkey pot pie!







New year's eve was spent at Michelle & Phil's.  It was fun and delicious.  Michelle and my Mom cooked a feast of tri tip, pork loin, grilled fish, and steamed crab!  Hoo-ee, what a way to ring in the new year!  James stayed home with a head cold, but I called him at midnight to wish him happy new year.  Before the countdown, we got to play XBox Kinect Adventures.  It was so fun!

I hope your 2012 is off to a great start, and we are praying and excited for many blessings to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment