Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

So Thankful


Happy Thanksgiving!

A quick update of Miles' latest adventures.  He doesn't really like to crawl - he was sitting up and lunging forward before he figured out what to do with his hands.  Take a look:


Here he is pulling up to stand.  It's "Take 2" because 
the first attempt ended with him sort of falling over.

He's going to be 8 months old next Tuesday.  I can't believe how fast it's going.  I love everything about this kid - even when I'm sitting down to type a few words, and he's moaning in his crib because he's trying to avoid taking a nap.  Miles is genuinely one of the sweetest babies I know.  He will just look over at me and smile, or hug me back.

Miles admiring his mobile friends

Hanging out with Tito Mark and Nona
after the housewarming

Pulling up by himself and standing 
in his crib

Wearing his Thanksgiving craft
from daycare

All dressed and ready to brave the rain
before the CBCMV Thanksgiving feast 11/20

"I might look like a lawn gnome, but I can move!"

These cheeks are too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment