Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Falling into October

Bubs’ Halloween costume is in the works!  I can’t wait to finish it and show everyone what he will be this Saturday!

I love, love, lurve October.  We started the month off by attending the last weekend of the LA County Fair with Sam & Yanick.  SUPER fun!  We have so many pictures, but here’s a smattering:









(For more pictures, I'm posting on FB)

Last weekend, James and I were working at home, cleaning out the garage as Baby was napping.  It was a very productive Saturday!  We also got to purchase our lawnmower, weed-whacker, hedge trimmer, garden gloves and more at Lowes!  We’ll be working on the yard now… probably after the house is in order.

Things have been stressful at work lately, hence, I haven’t had a chance to update the blog in a while.  Miles is growing bigger every day, and learning new skills, too!  I think 6 months is that magic time in a baby’s life because so many things start to happen:

Laughing hysterically,
singing "I Have Two Hands"

Sitting up unassisted…
Like he's the king of the bed or something!

Pushing up to hands and knees

 Flomp!

  Oh, Bubs.
And boy oh boy, can that boy talk!  He just has so much to say all day long!  He loves all the kids at his daycare, and Miss Raylene and Mr. Bob are his buddies – not to mention Grandma Petersen completely loves him!

We bought a Miles-size pumpkin to go on our mantle, and we’ll be carving it this weekend at the party.


I'm currently uploading the video I took of Miles yesterday, trying to crawl and get the camera.  It will be up soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment