Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Two Months Old

Miles is two months already!  Gosh, time is really flying.  We met with a former co-worker of mine, Astrid, who does professional photography on the side (how does she find the time?!) for a family photo shoot on Saturday.  It was so much fun, and a great way to celebrate Miles' 2nd monthaversary.  He was a champ through most of it.  About three quarters of the way through, he got hungry, which then caused him to be sleepy at the very end.  But James and I are thrilled with the results.

If you live in the IE and need a photographer, you should definitely contact her!

 Jus sayin', is all...















Such a fun day!  Astrid made it a point to just chat with us, allowing us to be ourselves in the pictures - and I think it definitely shows.  I never did get a chance to make his "2 months today" onesie, but I might still try to get it done this week.  I figure he won't look too much bigger.


*  *  *  *  *


As for me, I've recently become very convicted about The BOLD Ministry, which I started up last year, but fizzled out due to discouragement and some confusion regarding the overall vision of the ministry.  But the Holy Spirit has continued to spur me on, and to remind me why He called me to start the ministry up in the first place!  I'm rereading Forgotten God by Francis Chan, as that is what really helped to open my eyes to the needs of our community, and our responsibility as Christ's body to serve.  I would truly appreciate your prayers regarding this, as discouragement is the enemy's number one way to thwart me from moving forward again.  But God is faithful, and I need to remember 1John 3:20 when I start to hear those thing in my head, or feeling disheartened.


If our hearts condemn us, we know that 
God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. 
1 John 3:20


Praise Him for that!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! My favorite is the last one for sure! (My mom loves the pictures too.) I miss you guys. <3 I'm excited about BOLD! Lots of love and prayers coming your way. I just have finals this Thursday and next Tuesday, and I'm done! I'll come over to celebrate after that. :D Love you all! Kisses to Miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ema - Thanks! It's so hard for me to pick a favorite... I love them all! Tell your Mom thanks - I got her text. I'm glad she loves the photos. We miss you, too. I'm excited to celebrate Jon's grad, but we should hang out before then. You, your parents, and Ben are welcome to come and visit, we don't have to wait until the 12th! Yay, you're almost finished with the school year! See you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete