Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures Please!

You asked for it!  So here they are.

March 29, 2011

James breathing with me through a contraction

Hopefully this is after I had the stadol - I look dopey...

Not able to focus here... James getting my attention

Hi baby boy.
*Sigh*

Getting cleaned up.

Why am I not warm yet?

I'm sad.

All smiles now!  Drinking my apple juice.

Tita Michelle's visit

Proud Daddy

so sweet

Lovely Nona & yawning Miles

Tita Emskii dropped in!


Harry, Miles & Daddy

There he is!

Our family.

This is what we do all day long.

March 30, 2011
Kuya Austin

Kuya Phillip

My Mom was so excited

Proud Nona

Nona and her grandbabies!  Ate Sophie is a pro.

That's all for now, folks.  I'm snapping pictures constantly, but it's hard to find the spare moments to upload and update.  We'll keep you posted, though!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a blog!! Great pictures to capture such an amazing day for your family! Miles is adorable...congratulations Brown Fam! xoxo

    ReplyDelete