Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 35!!

A very short 5 weeks are left, and it’s been busy!
February 17 was the baby shower at work.  My new work family was awesome, and started Baby’s library with a collection of Eric Carle books & plush dolls!  I love all the sweet yellow outfits everyone bought, and the starter kits I KNOW we’ll use.
I’ve been meaning to update the blog since then, but I only just finished the thank you cards for all of the wonderful people at the school... I started writing them the night of the shower, but then got caught up with report cards, portfolios and the like.  Now that those are turned in, I'm finally attending to essentials like blogging and thank you cards!  Yay.
March 4 I went shopping for a new outfit because Michelle threw me a beautiful shower yesterday.  It seemed to take forever because I liked a lot of the outfits.  Here’s a sample of what I didn’t end up getting:
The disco ball bump
cowl neck top - it turns out my non-maternity top like this fits me fine!
Jersey knit dress
ruffle top and black cropped jacket
denim cowgirl dress


Saturday was the shower, but I’ll post on that separately - it was so much fun, and I loved feeling so special with so many wonderful guests!!!  And it’s not over, Sam S. & Ema are planning one more shower for me on the 20th.  I love this whole pregnancy thing, it’s like celebrating for 9 months!  Plus I’ll get to keep on celebrating when Baby finally arrives!
James and I are finally narrowing down the names lists, but I don’t want to give anything away - that just wouldn’t be any fun, now would it?  Nope, not even a hint.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment