Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Counting Down:

2 weeks left!!!!

Baby is due so soon!  I can't believe the time has flown so fast... it's true what they say, you know.

March 20, 2011 was the CBCMV shower, hosted by Sam Sonke and Ema B.  So fun!  The decor was adorable, and the games were a blast!  I love my ladies from Calvary so much.  As soon as I get pictures from Roni, I'll update this post.  Here's a shot of Elise and I and the cute decor!!




*  *  *  *  *

I'm feeling really good, and no signs of early labor as of this week.  Baby is moving around consistently, though the movements are less jerky, and more like positioning.  This little one has it's butt sticking out most of the time - Patti got to feel at the Rea's party last Saturday!  

I haven't had too many contractions yet, they mostly happen if I'm working out, but not always.  I think that's a good sign that Baby's still cookin' - I really think that the due date is pretty close to when Baby will arrive... possibly even after that.

James & I are getting excited to have visitors from his fam come out to see us.  Grandpa Mark will be here on April 18th, and Amie (that's Salli's Grandma name from Olivia) will be out in May.  Hopefully Auntie Sara & Uncle Scotty will be joining her, too!

I'm gearing up for my last week at work, enjoying my last day of spring break today.  I still have to finish my lesson plans for the substitute (I love my team, but c'mon, ladies, you can't just copy your plans for me??) so that everything is covered.  I go back Monday, and then Friday the 1st will be my last day of instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment