Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

31 Weeks and 4 Days

In other words:


* 8 weeks and 3 days until the day
* 59 days left!


I'm feeling well, and Baby is right on track.  At this point, Baby weighs about 3.5 pounds and is moving all around at certain times of day.  I think Baby likes music best when played live, especially when it's something I can sing along to.  Also, the kiddo doesn't mind when I work out on the weekends - although I've decided that jogging isn't something I should do with the heavy belly anymore.  So I've mostly been doing step aerobics to my favorite VHS workout:  CherFitness: A New Attitude (which, consequently I would REALLY like to get transfered to DVD in order to save the quality that still exists on it - how do you do that??)
Well, Valentine's Day is coming up - maybe my valentine will get it for me.  Or chocolate would be fantastic.  I had two scoops of ice cream before lunch today - I guess that kind of counteracts the 40 minute workout I did just before that.  Oh well, at least I'm trying to stay active!


Valentine's should be fun - my students are bringing treats and cards.   I love that my school site still lets students exchange cards and whatnot.  I'm looking forward to the big cards for the teacher, and I'll have to make sure to bring home any extra treats to the hubs.


I was thinking of buying each student a set of "Seven Color Crystal Boll" that we used for our science project.  


It was super fun to predict and write conclusions about them.  I think they'd really like it as a little gift - only I'm not sure where to buy them other than online!  I should call my student that brought them in to find out where they bought them...


We went in to Dr. M's office yesterday and after waiting over an hour, we were seen for about 6 minutes to listen to Baby's heartbeat (which is still just right - 138-143 bpm) and take some measurements.  I came home hoping to get a mugful of Chocolate Malted Crunch to ease my frustration from waiting so long, only to get a few bites of ice cream left in the carton.  They were good bites, though, so I shouldn't complain.


I'll be posting new pictures soon, although there probably won't be anymore ultrasound pictures... just of me and the bump.  That's all for us for now.


*  *  *  *  *


One note of congratulations:  to Sara & Spencer Wadsworth who were married on February 10th!  Love you both, and may God's blessings shower upon you in this adventure together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment