Background

Pages

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ultrasound Updates




I am currently 25 weeks pregnant - just a touch over five months.  The baby bump is coming along quite nicely, if I do say so myself:

The most recent ultrasound picture is toward the bottom of this post, but I wanted to include all of the pictures that we've had so far.  So let's go back in time, shall we?

*  *  *  *  *

September (about 2 months along)


This was taken in Berkeley, CA at Christine & Gabe's wedding.  Here I am with Christine and Francesca, my college roommates:


This is the very first ultrasound we had done earlier in September.  The second shot is my favorite - Baby's profile!

I was about 9 weeks along, so this was right before the wedding.  James wasn’t able to make it to this appointment – he couldn’t get off work in time, but my Mom was there, which was really nice.


October (about 3 months along)

This is James & I on Halloween.  I was Sailor Mars, and James was Hunter S. Thompson.  It’s really only partially baby bump in this picture, most of that is due to the petticoat I wore for the costume.  It was a little too long, so I hiked it up, and I’m all lumpy under the white tee.



James got to attend the second ultrasound with me, hear the baby’s heartbeat and see it in person.  Baby was facing toward the back, so the first picture is of the back of the head and shoulders, while the second photo is of the baby’s spine and side at sort of a ¾ angle.




November (about 4.5 months)

I didn’t get an ultrasound this month, but my theory is that Thanksgiving was the culprit of my baby bump growth because ever since Turkey Day, I’ve been popping out more and more. See for yourself…

Before eating:



After dinner:


December (about 5 months)

The most recent ultrasound was just taken this month.  Here’s a shot of my very prominent baby bump, taken a few days ago:



You can really see the difference since October and November.

And Baby’s grown a lot too!

I absolutely love this picture.  Even though it’s from the back again, you can clearly see the left shoulder, upper arm and hand by Baby’s face.  You can even make out the ribs.  So precious.  Only one of the shots came out clear, so I didn’t upload the other one that the sonographer gave us.

*  *  *  *  *

As of right now, not much else is going on for us.  We don’t have too much planned for New Year’s, but we are going to drive up to Solvang for a few days, just to get out of town.  More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment